Kelly Services has a DIRECT HIRE opening for a 1st shift Field Coordinator. This position is located in Columbus, OH and pays $70k+bonus. Please review the JOB DESCRIPTION/REQUIREMENTS below and should you qualify, follow the instructions below to apply.
PAY: $70,000/year (+bonus)
HOURS: 7:30am-4:30pm (Monday-Friday)
Diesel Technician experience w/heavy equipment-REQUIRED
- Responsible for daily planning and scheduling of work for field assignment and field service personnel.
- Provides customer with detailed quote with scope of repair.
- Discusses with customers required service work prior to executing repairs.
- Follow-up with customers on jobs performed.
- Maintains a level of satisfaction with customer on service performed and with the work of the personnel under his/her direction.
- Opens and maintains field work order files.
- Works with service admin on getting work orders ready to be processed and closed.
- Provides necessary assistance to Shop Foreman and service mechanics as needed.
- Maintains communications with the Service Manager regarding activities of field repair orders.
- Maintains a high level of morale and work ethic standards for self and service employees under his/her direction.
- Maintains service fleet, repairs, appearance, safety and cost controls.
- Collect daily truck inspections.
- Maintain service truck files
- Scheduling Field Campaigns to ensure completion in the time frame given by manufacturer.
- Responsible for maintaining maximum labor efficiency.
- Assist in obtaining parts and supplies for service repair work in cooperation with the Parts Department.
- Promotes good customer and employee relations.
- Reviews, evaluates personnel and makes recommendations. Is completely familiar with labor agreements.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Service Manager
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Drivers License and safe driving record
- Knowledge of office equipment and computer skills
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for employment, please email your resume with "Field Coordinator" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website