QA Inspector- Orangeburg NY 10913
3rd shift (11pm to 7am)
Temporary to hire (approximately 6- 12 months, conversion based on performance)
We currently have multiple positions open within the Quality Assurance manufacturing lab.
It's an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work in the personal care products industry.
Managers are currently conducting phone interviews for the next few weeks.
Others got instant offers after the telephone interviews. Who knows, that could be you?
What are you responsible for?
You will be responsible for day to day in process quality checks across manufacturing lines to ensure all Finished Goods meet product specifications,
What's your typical day like?
- Perform daily inspection of all production lines to assure compliance.
- Ensure that all manufacturing specifications for components, labeling and product are correct, clear and complete
- Inspects work areas for removal or all previous products and components.
- Verifies readiness of work areas prior to use (Line Clearance).
- Monitor, sample and inspect in-process, finished product, for quality, by performing appropriate tests. Determine final disposition on products inspected and verify information on transfer tickets. Apply appropriate disposition label to material.
- Execute Rework protocols as required. Accurately and completely document all inspection information on Daily Inspection Report (DIR). Collects data and samples to support disposition of product. Documentation required includes but is not limited to: incoming lot #, liquid lot #, item #s, fill weights, defects, etc.
- Initiation/Login of LIMS Samples. Notifies and follows through with production and Quality when discrepancies from procedures and specifications are observed. This function includes, but is not limited identifying non-conforming material, management of this material within BPCS (Hold procedure) recording of it and distributing required documentation.
- Collect samples as required by customer's specifications. This includes any retain sampling as per manufacturing specifications.
- Review of documentation to assure accuracy prior to submittal to QA Release team
- Identifies means for continuous improvement and to promote a quality culture.
PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENTS: On time release of products & First-time right-on review
PREFERRED SKILLS: Previous experience working in a regulated (GMP) environment or similar.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website