My favorite manufacturing client in the Billerica area is hiring for an Staff Accountant
This position is direct hire with great benefits and growth opportunity.
Small close knit team that works well together and supports each other.
The Accountant will be responsible for various accounting tasks including providing month end support, journal entry preparation, account analysis and various audit support.
Duties / Essential Functions:
- Prepare and post daily cash activities Prepare and maintain bank reconciliations
- Prepare and analyze account reconciliations, resolve issues and variances
- Assist in coordination of intercompany activity with both domestic and foreign entities
- Prepare journal entries and transactions for assigned accounts, takes ownership of assigned accounts and proactively pursues any information needed to make sure accounts are appropriately reflected in financial reporting
- Provide audit support, including account analysis and preparation of audit schedules
- Assist in the review and preparation of sales tax returns
- Provide additional support to Accounting department as needed
- Enhance current processes, controls, procedures to increase efficiency and accuracy
- Partner with various departments outside the finance department and assist with ad hoc projects
- Assists the accounting and reporting functions as assigned on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Assist with AP processing and disbursement cycles
- Bachelor s degree in business related field required, accounting preferred 5 years relevant experience in accounting
- Highly motivated and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills pivot tables, vertical lookup tables
- Proficiency with MS Office Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience in ERP Systems
For immediate consideration and interview – send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website