Kelly Government Solutions is currently seeking Accountant Clerk to support a top Defense Contractor on long-term contract opportunity. If you, or someone you know, maybe interested please apply online or send your resume to Bruce Vongsalack @ email@example.com
- Conduct Customer Collection Calls.
- Communicate via Email and Telephone Calls with Internal and External Customers to research payment statuses.
- Research accounts receivable issues and Run various required monthly reports as needed.
- Update invoice notes in system and Provide status updates, as needed.
- Attend Accounts Receivable Meetings.
- Back Up for Pulling Daily Banking Reports and Provide Invoice Identification for Receipts.
- Two plus (2)+ years of related work experience.
Two plus (2)+ years of public accounting experience in a collections or billing capacity.
- Employ advanced time management skills and prioritize workload to coordinate multiple projects in the time allotted.
- Ability to utilize Costpoint accounting system and Knowledge of WAWF invoicing.
- Good oral and written communication skills and have Strong Microsoft Office experience.
- Basic understanding of FAR and Cost Accounting Standards CAS issues affecting the company In addition to the items listed above the Essential Functions are:
1. Exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties set forth in Section II above.
2. Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
3. Exhibit sound interpersonal skills involving interfacing coordinating and negotiating with company personnel customers and suppliers.
4. Utilize computer skills to prepare appropriate reports and documents.
5. Make decisions using sound judgment while complying with policies procedures appropriate principles and applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- High School Diploma Education or Equivalent
- Temporarily REMOTE Work but will move into BAE Systems Sterling, Virginia Office (once COVID19 restrictions are lifted)
- Must be Legally permitted to work in U.S.
Looking to connect with premier government agencies or the top 25 federal government contractors? Kelly® Government offers a variety of full-time, project (SOW), seasonal, and surge support opportunities in science, engineering, technical, professional, and administrative support roles. Our experts will find you the opportunity that fits your schedule and interests and handle the details of transferring and processing all levels of security clearances. It's just another way we make the job search work for you.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website