Kelly Services is currently seeking 4 Accounting Specialist contract to hire opportunities for one of customers who is one of the top international banks in Downtown Minneapolis, MN.
Kelly is a full-service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
Shift: 7:30am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday
- Research of ATM Regulation E claims.
- Processes transactions and reconciles and maintains various accounts and ledgers including accounts payable, vouchers, vendor invoices, expense reimbursements, ledgers, statements, billings and/or other accounting documents.
- Ensures accuracy, completeness and timeliness of transactions processed.
- Conducts research on discrepancies and makes appropriate corrections or adjustments. Responds to and resolves inquiries.
- Posts and verifies data.
- Runs and prepares routine financial reports and analyses.
- Example of a Reg E dispute: Customer deposited a check to the ATM and it malfunctions and tells them to call a number to resolve (this team answers those disputes)
- Example of a Reg E dispute: Customer asks to withdraw $120 and it only sends you $20 (this team answers those disputes)
- Knowledge of bookkeeping practices and principles.
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks. PC and 10 key skills required.
- Completion of a post high school accounting program desirable.
Pay Rate: $ 17.10 per hour
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact Anne Jungwirth at 612-214-3768 or email at email@example.com, however your resume must be received directly from the job posting. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website