Our client in the Downingtown area is hiring an Accounts Receivable Specialist for a Contract-to-Permanent job. The ideal candidate will be able to handle multiple responsibilities in a high-volume Accounts Receivable department.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Process and record daily cash and account transactions
- Prepare and distribute high-volume of invoices weekly
- Process customer credit applications and review credit balances
- Reconcile assigned Accounts Receivable accounts
- Assist with performing monthly bank reconciliations
- Participate in preparing for Sales Tax filings
- At least two years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Degree in Accounting or Finance is a plus
- Proficiency with Excel is necessary
- Must be very organized and detail-oriented
- Team-player who will assist with other A/R responsibilities when necessary
Please submit your resume if you would like to be considered for this Accounts Receivable Specialist job opportunity.
Accounting and Finance Specialist Recruiter
King of Prussia PA 19406
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website