Kelly® Professional & Industrial is seeking an Administrative Assistant to assist the Quality Management Team for a well-known client in Huntington, WV.
Job Duties include:
- Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings.
- Ordering and taking stock of office supplies.
- Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders.
- Preparing documents for meetings and business trips.
- Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries.
- Writing and issuing emails to teams and departments on behalf of teams or senior staff.
- Finding ways to improve administrative processes.
- Ability to make presentations to groups with a high level of confidence.
- Work well in a team environment in a cooperative manner.
- Have the ability to do independent assignments.
- Proficient and accuracy using MS Office word processing, database and presentation programs.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to details.
- Excellent communication.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years administrative experience.
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Zoom, etc.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website