Administrative Assistant II needed immediately in South Burlington! Kelly Services is looking for a detail orientated Administrative Assistant II for our client in S. Burlington. In this role, you will be working with accounts payable and accounts receivable, filing, faxing, emails and normal day to day business duties. Experience in either business AP/AR or personal experience is required. Must have a basic understanding of AP/AR. This is a temp to hire opportunity for the right candidate.
- Provide accounting and clerical assistance to the Business Office
- Accurately prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits
- Provide assistance and support to department personnel
- Research, track and correct accounting or documentation problems, errors and discrepancies
- Prior accounting experience in Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable preferred
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and accounting procedures
- Proficient with MS Office, Google Docs, data entry skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks such as filing and record keeping
- Must be organized
- Willing to work as part of a team as well as individually
We offer Kelly Temporary Employee Perks to everyone:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase-and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- Referral bonus for each hire who works on an assignment for over 2 weeks
Please apply today for immediate consideration!
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or call/text/leave voicemail at (802) 417-6887
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website