Administrative Assistant IV - Sunnyvale, CA 94085 Kelly Services is now seeking an experienced administrative professional in the Sunnyvale, CA area to join the team of one of our most successful pharmaceutical research and development clients. Check out the position profile and qualification requirements to see if you'd be a good fit! THE BASICS
- Pay: $33.75/hr
- Shift: Monday-Friday, 8 hours + lunch period 8:00am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5:00pm
- Hire Type: 1-year contract with potential for hire for the right candidate. Expected start: 12/30
- Administrative support to the PMO department, mainly supporting the Director and Associate Director level, reporting to the Global Head of Project Management Office, and coordinating with the Executive Assistant, Regulatory Affairs
- Coordinates complex executive calendars and schedules a variety of meetings for Department employees (primarily for the Directors and Associate Directors), ensuring all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedule changes
- Coordinates catering requests both internally and externally per company policy/guidelines
- Schedules domestic and international travel
- Creates and tracks expense reports
- Coordinates logistics for onsite and offsite meetings
- Processes purchasing requests for the Department, including generation and facilitation of Purchase Orders, vendor maintenance (adding/updating new vendors, maintaining accurate vendor requests), resolution and escalation of any issues with vendor contracts and invoices
- Provides support on SharePoint maintenance (creating and maintaining SharePoint groups for SharePoint folder access, ensuring up-to-date org chart and R&R information)
- Assists with special projects as assigned
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing
- Performs data entry functions as needed
- Serves as a back-up to other administrative staff as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent and relevant experience
- 5+ years' office experience as an administrative assistant
- Proficient in MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to plan and organize projects
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Must be a proactive person who is willing to call and negotiate if schedule conflicts arise
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website