Our Government client in Ft. Myers, FL is looking for an Administrative-Billing and Claims Assistant to assist their Department of Health Division. This role is eligible for Kelly Services Contractor benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision coverage.
Role is Monday-Friday, 1st shift and the pay rate is set at $15.00/hr. This is a contract position.
Typical Job duties include (but are not limited to):
- Process insurance claims and rework rejections and denials in the Early Steps Data System, Change Healthcare revenue management system, Availity, and other Medicaid Managed Care billing portals as directed by the Department.
- Verify patient insurance coverage in Florida Medical Management Information System FLMMIS
- Enter verified patient insurance information from FLMMIS, Change Healthcare revenue management system and Availity correctly as directed by the Department. Patient information should include: patient name, address, and insurance name and identification ID number.
- Submit a biweekly progress report to the Department. Progress report must include the number of patients billed from the backlog, face sheets and insurance denials, and the number of checks posted and verified for each day as directed by the Department.
- Post payments and adjustments to patient accounts from payer Explanation of Benefits EOB as directed by the Department.
- Perform other related tasks, such as answering phone calls, scanning, copying and communicating with third party payers to ensure claims are processed as directed by the Department.
- Ability to construct a comprehensive email, with limited grammatical errors is required Ethics Integrity: Behaves in accordance with the company's values and operating principles at all times.
- Takes action based upon the best interest of the Company rather than how it affects him/her personally. Collaboration: Working effectively with others in the organization outside the line of formal authority such as peers in other units or senior management to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
- Communication Skills: Communicate daily with all appropriate personnel, complete written reports as required on a timely basis Action Oriented: Enjoys working hard; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning.
Must-have job requirements:
- High School Diploma (or GED) is required
- At least one year of experience in bookkeeping, billing, accounting and insurance claims processing functions in a medical or health-related setting.
- At least one year of experience billing claims for Medicaid fee-for-service, Medicaid Managed Care Plans, and private insurance through various billing clearinghouses.
- At least one year of experience working with ICD-10 codes and associated billing codes.
- At least one year of experience working with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Good time management skills/ability to take the initiative when working on projects
- Effective communications skills, in writing and verbally.
- Experience in the use of computer systems
If interested in this position- please apply online through Indeed.com, CareerBuilder, or the Kelly Career Network (KCNi). If you would like to follow up to your application, please allow for 24-hours to process, and then reach out to the National Corporate Recruiter, Bryan Jones, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Kelly®, you'll have access to some of the world's highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
You pursued a career in health science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place.
Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website