Kelly Services is working with a renowned management company seeking an Administrative Coordinator to join their team in Waltham, MA. This is a permanent position responsible for onboarding new clients, application processing, facilitating and coordinating the underwriting and transfer of assets into new investment accounts. The successful applicant will possess superb communication (written & verbal), attention to detail and strong computer skills.
- Onboarding new clients; processing life, annuity, long-term care, and investment applications
- Facilitating/coordinating the underwriting and transfer of investment accounts
- Daily client interaction (in-person, phone & email)
- Preparing client documents
- Maintaining & Organizing database & files daily
- College Degree
- Excellent people skills; positive & friendly attitude
- Excellent communication skills; written & verbal
- Diligent, responsible, detail-oriented, and organized
- Life, health, & accidental insurance license [preferred but not required]
- Experience in underwriting life, LTC, and disability applications [preferred but not required]
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Time Off
- 100% of single person medical insurance
- Short & long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan with company match
$50,000-$60,000 [depending on experience]
If interested, please apply directly or send an e-mail with a copy of your resume to Jack.Redmond@kellyservices.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website