Animal Care Technician (Hollister, CA)
Kelly Science is hiring an Animal Care Technician to work at a Biotech/Pharmaceutical Company that specializes in breeding animals for Research in Hollister, CA.
As an Animal Care Technician, you'll perform routine animal care and other production duties including watering, feeling, and cleaning enclosures for rodent populations.
- Must be 18 years or older
- H.S Diploma/GED (BA/BS in a life science field also considered)
- Able to work either:
- Monday-Friday, 5 am to 1:30 pm OR
- Monday-Thursday, 4 am to 1:30 pm and Friday, 4 am to 8 am
- Looking for long term work (Temp-to-hire)
- Dependable with a track record of good attendance and punctuality, including having reliable transportation.
- Comfortable with the physical requirements of the job including standing, walking, bending, stopping, and lifting to 50lbs on occasion for the duration of an 8-10hr shift.
- Previous experience caring for animals a plus but not required!
- Must be comfortable working around and handling small rodents.
- Hiring ASAP
Pay: $18/hr + $500 Sign-On Bonus after successful completion of 30 days of work.
APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration
- Text Athena at 714-868-5477 for more information. Please be sure to include the name of the job you are interested in
- Schedule an interview: https://calendly.com/athp320/interview
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website