ASL (American Sign Language) VRI Interpreter – Work from Home
Hours: 25-37.5 Hours available weekly
Pay: $38/HR for 34+ hours/week OR $33/HR for 20-33 hours/week
Location: Work from Home
Language: Sign Language Interpreter (ASL)
- Paid hourly vs. by the minute
- W2 vs. 1099
- Paid weekly (every Friday)
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
- Weekly, electronic, pay options
- Employee Perks
- Free online training campus available
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- National current certification or BEI Advanced or higher
- Ability to comply with healthcare safety standards, protocols and procedures as required
- Excellent receptive and expressive sign-to-voice and voice-to-sign skill and proficiency
- Excellent listening, retention, critical thinking and self-monitoring skills
- Have access to the Internet or work-related electronic communication
- State licenses held where required
- Adhere to RID Code of Professional Conduct
- Demonstrate linguistic competence in American Sign Language and English
- Provide clear and accurate renditions with no additions, deletions or omissions
- Employ good customer service and communication skills, clear sign articulation, fingerspelling, enunciation, and pronunciation
- Understand protocol and terminology in healthcare, government & education
- Always maintain a professional demeanor throughout the assignment
- Provide clarification and cultural brokering using excellent judgment and skill
- Demonstrate commitment to cultural sensitivity and working in a diverse environment
If you or someone you know is interested, please apply by using the Apply button here or email Joseph at email@example.com with interest.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.Why Kelly®
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website