At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one?
We're seeking Assemblers/Packers, possible Temp to Hire opportunity, to work at Bausch Health, Global Manufacturing Company for Over the Counter products, Pharmaceuticals, Contact Lens and Medical Devices in St. Louis, MO (Kirkwood area). With us, it's all about finding the job that's just right.
What's a typical day as Assembler/Packer? You'll be:
- Perform manual assembly of very small parts, completing subassemblies, final assemblies, and final packaging of single use surgical components/instruments.
- Will work in the Disposable Packs department following the SOPs and using both hands and/or machinery when assigned.
- You will be given direction from assigned point people, Lead(s), or Supervisors
- Once trained, you will work independently and safely at all times.
- You may rotate to work in other areas as needed, such as the Back Line labeling, filling finished goods and stacking corrugated boxes onto pallets
- Operate machinery such as stretch wrap machine, automatic box erecting machine and use a manual pallet jack to transfer finished product to the shipping.
- Open to work Monday through Thursday, 4/10-hour shifts; 6AM to 4:30PM @ $13.25 per hour. If overtime is required, it will be mandatory and will work the same hours on Friday and Saturday.
- Meet the following requirements:
- Ability to sit/stand for extended periods of time and use your hands and fingers in a full range of motion (pinching, pushing, packaging)
- Have a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- Work independently and safely at all times
- Prior assembly, packaging and/or production would be helpful or preferred.
This is a FDA Regulated Facility and FDA Regulations require PPE during various stages of assembly and packaging. All PPE is provided and must be worn properly. May include:
- Face Masks required at all times when in the work area.
- Surgical Gloves (hypo allergenic NOT Latex)
- Hair Coverings
- Beard Covering (if needed)
- Shoe coverings
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be an Assembler/Packer today!
PLEASE ATTACH YOUR RESUME WHEN YOU APPLY!
#Mya-RPA_Generic Assembly 1 Entry w HS GED
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website