LOCATION: Baseline and McQueen in Gilbert, AZ
SCHEDULE: Mon-Thurs 5:00am - 3:30pm
STARTING PAY: $14 an hour
JOB DUTIES may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform cuts, strip, crimp, terminate, and continuity check wire assemblies.
- Utilize solder pots, solder irons, crimp tooling, wire cutters, laser wire strippers, digital calipers, and other hand tools to assemble units per customer specifications
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Skilled using measuring equipment, such as scales, calipers, micrometers, hand tools.
- Experience with Computers (Microsoft Office-Excel, Word).
- Wire Harness Assembly experience and/or experience with soldering and crimping.
- Weekly Pay
- Potential temp-to-hire opportunity!
Interested? Please send your resume to Cindy Stafford at CINS900@kellyservices.com. Questions may be directed to Cindy via email or telephone - (302) 648-5392.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website