Kelly Services is currently seeking an Assembler for one of our top manufacturing clients in O'Fallon , MO.
Assembling and packaging surgical devices and kits used in eye surgeries in a climate controlled, clean room/sterile environment. Additional Responsibilities Include:
• Placing small surgical devices into plastic pouches
• Performing repetitive work to meet company quotas
• Positioning parts according to blue printsAdditional Responsibilities Include:
- Buffing or polishing small parts
- Trimming parts
- Performing repetitive work to meet company quotas
- Positioning parts according to blue prints
- Fastening parts together with bolts, screws, rivets, or other fasteners using hand, air, and power tools
- Tending to machines to perform fastening operations as specified
• Must be able to work at a fast pace and work with small parts
• You must be comfortable with sitting or standing for long periods of time
• Ability to work independently and safely at all times
• Requires repeated use of hands and fingers as well as full range of motion
• Prior assembly / production experience preferredAs a Kelly employee, you'll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration.
Please note - this position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local branch office. You can apply directly to this posting or by emailing email@example.com.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website