Kelly Services is currently hiring for a Production Assistant in Neenah, WI. Immediate openings! Apply today for an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a highly reputable Fox Valley company!
- Shift hours: 2nd shifts
- Payrate: $13 to $14
Role & Responsibilities:
- Performs work as assigned by supervision.
- Support pre and post press operations with the production team, tailing equipment, packing product, counting/banding product, or performing other routine tasks involved in a production run.
- Assist in clean-up procedures by cleaning parts &/or equipment, replenishing supplies, storing auxiliary equipment and other tools/materials used in order production, filing, sweeping, mopping, etc.
- Assist with change overs and follow SOPs.
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
- Practice & sustain Lean Manufacturing and 6S procedures.
- Meet attendance standards and follow all policies and procedures.
- Maintain communication at all times with production team.
- Standing and lifting throughout the day.
Please apply online, or call Jodi at 605-863-4993 for more details. #quickapply1
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website