Kelly Services is looking for Associate Business Development Representatives in the Charleston, WV area. These are full time permanent positions.
Bonus: 400 per month if meeting Sales goals
Benefits offered as well
• Identify advertisers to reach out to via both inbound and outbound lead sources.
• Outreach to advertisers using creative strategies around seasonal moments, product offerings, and more using a variety of outreach tools including email, phone, social platform messaging, etc.
• Create sales opportunities for Partner Managers.
• Identify process improvements to increase quantity of leads, quality of leads, and speed of lead to opportunity conversion.
• Executes structured multi-channel (phone, email) outreach cadence, high volume 80+ daily.
• Gather information about the opportunities to be worked on in the various client tools.
• Elaboration of account profiles, through consultations on tools or telephone contacts with customers, surveying the customer's current environment.
• Meet regular quotas of calls and qualified leads.
• Record all activities in CRM system.
• Communicate information about calls accurately and effectively to management.
• Meet the individual and group goals established in the program.
• Able to accurately document call outcomes/notes, and record qualification criteria.
• Identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential lead.
• Communicate information about calls accurately and effectively to the management and clients.
• Preferably 1 or more years of experience in online Ads or sales online.
• Ability to organize and prioritize a high amount of leads and communications.
• Ability to learn quickly and maintain current, comprehensive knowledge of the top verticals, client's products, and key trends.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google's g suite and Salesforce or other CRM tools
• An expressed interest in building a career in sales.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including outstanding telephone presence
Minimum of High School Diploma.
Call (304)295-0205 or email your resume to email@example.com with ABDR in the subject line to APPLY TODAY!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website