Kelly services is currently seeking for an Associate Manufacturing for East area / Available to work 24/7 (any shift). Required a Bachelor in Sciences or Engineering
- Performs manufacturing processes according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Hands-on operations, set-up, clean, sanitize and prepare media and buffers per procedures.
- Perform and monitor critical processes.
- Execute routine validation protocols.
- Comply with GMPs.
- Regularly draft and revise routine documents (e.g. MPs, SOP's, and technical reports).
- Initiate Quality incidents.
- Identify and recommend improvements related to routine functions and implement after approval.
- Basic troubleshooting.
- Recognize & accurately report problems.
- Direct operators on critical processes.
- Assist in the review of documentation for assigned functions (e.g. equipment logs, routine area audits, batch records).
- May train staff to perform hands-on tasks.
- May act as safety representative.
- May assist with system ownership responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sciences (Microbiology, Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry) and at least 6 months of experience in manufacturing.
- Available to work any shift.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website