Kelly Scientific is seeking an Associate Project Manager for a temp to perm role in Morrisville, NC. The Associate PM will assist in the planning and execution of analytical projects while adhering to budget, scope and schedule requirements. They will coordinate with departments regarding sample processing status and may communicate appropriate information to clients as needed.
Within this role you will assist with data management and QC review of laboratory results.
- Requires a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, or closely related field or equivalent experience.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in data interpretation.
- Industry experience working on clinical trials, within molecular biology, FISH experience, Immunohistory, Cytotechnology or Histotechnology is a plus
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively with a high level of attention to detail.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with Project Management team to ensure client needs and timelines are met.
- Works with Business Development, Contracts and Project Management team in study set-up phase, assisting with logistics, generating protocols and study files, preparing laboratory manuals and sample collection guidelines as required.
- Works proactively with Operations to ensure efficient and effect project workflow and tracks movement of samples through the lab.
- Responsible for the interpretation, documentation and reporting of results.
- Provides ongoing communication to Project Management team and other in-house teams regarding study progress.
- Assists with study closure.
- Assists Project Management team with month end billing.
- Assists Project Management team to capture requests for Additional Work.
- Works with Project Management, Operations and Quality Assurance to ensure integrity of studies.
- Assists in creation of reports (study specific protocols, financial reports, QA reports, final client reports, and others).
- Assists Project Management team in archiving of data and record storage as required.
- Assists in implementation of project management systems and software.
- Interact with research and development, business development, and contracts as appropriate
- Assists in writing and editing SOP's.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website