Kelly Services is recruiting for a direct hire Automotive Technician with a premier employer in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
What-s in it for you????
- Compensation - $22/hr
- Benefits - Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans (after 30 days), 401K match, tuition reimbursement and paid time off.
- Schedule - Normal operating hours are Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm with the occasional Saturday or overtime throughout the week.
- Excellent work life balance.
The role of an Automotive Technician includes bumper-to-bumper repairs and part replacements. This role typically requires 3-5 years of experience, the ability to work on all makes and models (Domestic, European and Asian brands), some basic diagnostics and drivability experience are a plus. Must own your own tool set.
- Primarily light to medium mechanical repairs. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cooling System Components: Radiators, Water Pumps, Hoses and Thermostat
- Braking System Components: Rotors/Drums, Wheel Cylinders, Brake Calipers, Drum Hardware, Pads/Shoes, Brake Lines and Fluid Exchanges.
- Charging System Components: Alternators, Batteries, Fuses, Starters and Ignitions.
- Steering/Suspension Components: Rack and Pinion components, Tires and TPMS, Shocks and Struts, Wheel Bearings, Control Arms, Bushings, Drive Axles and Power Steering Pumps.
- AC System Components: Recovery and Recharging, AC Compressors, AC Lines and Schrader Valves, AC Box Actuators, Heater Cores.
- Electrical Components: Air Bags, Power Window and Lock Switches/Actuators, Bulbs, and Fuses.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Vocational/Technical degree or professional experience equivalent.
- Automotive repair experience required.
- ASE certifications strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Attention to detail is required as well as the ability to interact with customers, managers and coworkers in a professional, courteous manner.
- Valid driver's license, and insurable DMV required.
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please contact your Kelly Services Recruiter, Deanna Betz-Rouch, at 814-331-5699 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website