*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON A W/2 HOURLY BASIS *** NO C2C ***MUST WORK ONSITE ***
Nissan is expanding and currently seeks aAI Prototype Designer
For a MULTI-YEAR assignment with an INDEFINITE end date!!
In addition to a competitive hourly pay rate, this position offers employee benefits !
Leverage your AI methods experience and C++
to help take your career at NISSAN to
the "Next Level" for 2020 and beyond!
Nissan in Silicon, California seeks the following:
You will play an important role in an autonomous vehicle AV research team by applying your engineering expertise to:
- Integrating new components software and hardware into a highly modular platform
- Calibration of state-of-the-art sensors
- Tracking down and solving issues throughout the AV stack
- Creating new tools to improve development and test processes
- Contributing to testing of AVs in real-world suburban environments
- B.S. or above in Electrical/Computer/Mechanical/Aerospace engineering OR equivalent experience in related field
- Proven competencies in both in software and hardware/electronics
- Project experience working in teams
- Familiarity with C++
- Familiarity with scripting languages e.g., Python, Octave
- Interest in robotics or experience with hardware-in-the-loop systems
- At least 1 year of experience working with software development and/or robotic systems
- Has experience working with various engineering/mechanical tools and development packages
- Driven to rapidly transform ideas into working prototypes
- Passionate about robotics and/or automotive technology
- Excellent organizational skills
- Sound Linux experience
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resumes.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
- At this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website