******MUST be able to work on our W2 without any sponsorship********
Position title: Business Analyst
Location: (Berkley Heights, NJ) The candidate must be able to work onsite once the WFH policy is lifted, so local is preferred. Those not local will be considered if they are willing to relocate at their own expense.
Duration: 3 Months
Pay Rate: OPEN for Discussion
Years of experience (minimum/maximum): Must have 5 years of experience in validated applications in the Pharmaceutical industry
This is a documentation centric role with a focus on in-depth analysis, maintaining different version (based on FDA approvals), proof reading the templates/forms
- This is a documentation centric role with a focus on in-depth analysis, maintaining different version (based on FDA approvals), proof reading the templates/forms
- Must have 5 years of experience in eliciting and creating requirements specifications (User Stories, User Requirements, and Functional Specifications)
- Must have 5 yrs of experience in: Record, manipulate, and generate reports on requirements stored in the requirements management tool (example JIRA, Blueprint Requirements Center, Requisite Pro or similar)
- Must have 5 yrs of experience in defect triaging, tracking and timely closure of defects utilizing defect management tool (example HP ALM)
- Must have 5 yrs of experience in Agile methodology (backlog mgmt., support product owner in prioritization, support development and test teams through sprints, elaborate detailed User stories and Acceptance Criteria)
- Knowledge of PEGA and Salesforce applications
- Support projects and initiatives within the Global Risk Management business area
- Ensure that various appropriate SDLC documents are kept up to date and are available
- Ability to do analysis and create mock ups and process flow to review with business area effectively
- Outline requirement specifications with the use of standard templates for both use cases and detailed software
- Manage requirements and ensure they are stored in document management systems
- Monitor changes to baseline requirements with applicable change control processes and tools
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website