What's next for you? This great job. Finding a job that fits your lifestyle isn't always easy. That's where Kelly® Professional & Industrial comes in. We're seeking Customer Call Center Representatives to work in a temporary to hire opportunity in Louisville, KY. We're here to help you find something great that works for you—so you won't miss a moment of what really matters in your life
Why you should apply to be a Customer Call Center Representative:
- Pay Rate: $18.00/hour
- Start Date: BEGININNING OF SEPTEMBER
- Training: Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
- MUST BE Available: Monday-Friday from 8AM-10PM
- Potential to become remote after the first week of training.
What's a typical day as a Customer Call Center Representative?
- Will be taking inbound calls from clients looking to set up their yearly benefits.
- Examines, assesses, and combines data to provide information on benefits and group insurance programs and utilization.
- Pinpoints needs for modification or changes in program design and administrative procedures.
- Records employee enrollment in benefits. Explains and interprets more complex aspects of company insurance programs to employees and dependents.
- Utilizes specialty in a more complex aspect of the Benefit Clerk duties, requiring more in-depth knowledge of benefit programs, company policies, and administrative procedures than the Benefit Clerk.
- This is a paraprofessional job and excludes jobs whose responsibilities typically require a four-year college degree.
This job might be an outstanding fit for you if you have:
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must have reliable high-speed internet at home.
- Comfortable sitting for long-periods of time.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
If interested apply here..
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website