Kelly Science and Clinical is currently seeking candidates for multiple Chemical Blender positions at a chemical compounding and toll manufacturing company in Southwest Houston. The main responsibility of the position is the operation of liquid blending equipment and toll manufacturing of liquid products.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Follow specific instructions and recipes for combining of materials to produce various products
- Monitor blending process to ensure the product conforms to exact specifications and report any quality issues, variances or deviations from the required product
- Sample materials/product and communicate with lab personnel for approval/denial of products
- Operate fork lift as well as smaller motorized and manual hand trucks
- Store and retrieve materials located within the warehouse
- Maintain work areas and equipment to ensure a clean and safe environment
- AS degree in Process Technology and / or
- Minimum of 2 years of blending/manufacturing/warehouse experience
- Experience operating fork lift, motorized and manual hand trucks
- Ability to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs. unassisted on a regular basis
These are temp to hire positions with a 2nd shift work schedule, Monday through Friday 4:30pm - 12:30am. If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website