Kelly Services is pleased to be supporting our client in their hiring of Warehouse Associates/Clerks to work within the Lees Summit National Archives Record Center.
Please read on for more details and if qualified, apply today - tell your friends!
Shift: Second: Monday - Friday 3:30pm-12:00am midnight.
- U.S. Citizenship, minimum age 18
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Government public trust level security clearance
- The ability to pass a background check, including financial and drug screening, and a physical abilities test.
- Comfortable working in an underground cave, dusty, warehouse production environment
- Must be able to bend, stoop, climb ladders, reach, use repetitive hand/wrist motions, withstand heights, stand/sit for prolonged periods, and assist with unloading and receiving inventory, and ability to push/pull, transport objects using assistive equipment on a repetitive basis
- High School Diploma or GED
- Position requires ability to lift objects weighing up to 40 pounds repetitively
The General Clerk 1 GC1 performs services as they relate to warehouse storage and mail room functions such as:
- Document conversion and destruction
- Records management
- This position follows clearly detailed specific procedures in completing several repetitive clerical steps performed in a prescribed or slightly varied sequence
- Regular and punctual attendance is required
- Understand and follow Standard Operating Procedures, applies common sense understanding to carry out written, oral or diagram instructions
- Perform basic computer work
- Must meet and maintain production and quality goals
- Abides by all company safety regulations
- Performs other duties as assigned
Interested? Apply today! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly Services Recruiter. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That's why we're committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, we'll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs.See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn& Twitter, or visit www.kellyservices.com
Looking to connect with premier government agencies or the top 25 federal government contractors? Kelly® Government offers a variety of full-time, project (SOW), seasonal, and surge support opportunities in science, engineering, technical, professional, and administrative support roles. Our experts will find you the opportunity that fits your schedule and interests and handle the details of transferring and processing all levels of security clearances. It's just another way we make the job search work for you.About Kelly®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We're always thinking about what's next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website