Kelly Services is seeking an experienced Order Administrator for our client in Fremont, CA. The Order Administrator will be responsible for working with Logistics team members, as well as, all levels of leadership. This position will be directly responsible for managing intercompany purchase orders from start to finish.
Schedule: Monday – Friday (7:00am – 4:00pm)
Pay Rate: Up to $25/hr.
- Providing effective customer service for all departments involved to intercompany purchase orders.
- Monitor intercompany purchase orders request Inbox.
- Responsible for processing intercompany purchase orders and analyzing for discrepancies, variances, or errors.
- Ensure that all aspects of each intercompany purchase orders are completed in a timely manner from time of order receipt to delivery.
- Communicate product delays, product changes and shortages to all departments involved in completing intercompany purchase orders processing.
- Quality audit of data and follow up with corresponding associates at all levels of leadership to address and correct gaps in the intercompany purchase orders details.
- Central point of contact engaging with supporting departments as necessary to close on any open items.
Characteristics of an Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and priorities and time management.
- Strong team player, high level of integrity, resourceful in a team environment.
- Proven Quality and detail orientation with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3 + years of experience in quality or data administration or equivalent.
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle and SAP, preferably).
- Efficient typing skills 55 to 65WPM.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite knowledge and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website