Kelly Services is hiring a Clinical Trial Supplies - Distribution Planner in either West Point, PA or Rahway, NJ. This opportunity is a full-time, on-going contract assignment that will offer benefit package including medical insurance options, paid time off, holiday pay and more.
The Distribution Planner will be responsible for supporting and work cross-functionally with Clinical Supply Planning, Master Planning, Clinical Operations, Country Clinical Operations, CMOs/CROs, Logistics, Regulatory, and Trade Compliance. To support and plan distribution for Clinical Trial Material utilizing approved depot networks. Perform initial distribution siting strategies for protocols. Communicate with all constituents and be the advocate for distribution strategy for clinical trials.
- Plan and perform initial distribution siting strategies for early phase and less complex studies or protocols.
- Ability to function in a team environment and pursue information when it is not readily available.
- Communicate with all constituents and be the advocate for said strategy.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of distribution siting strategies and update distribution plans.
- Partner with Clinical Supply Planning, Clinical Operations and Logistics to oversee and build distribution planning documents for clinical study protocols.
- Support the functional area expert (SME) on country shipping and trade compliance, distribution routes, country and global distribution challenges.
- Work with GCS, Logistics, Trade Operations, and Country Operations to manage and expedite shipments, customs clearance, and help develop process improvement programs for global distribution warehouse.
- Adherence to regulatory, global and site policies and procedures governing operations activities are critical.
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- International Trade, International Economics/Finance, International Relations (preferred)
- 2 – 3 year's work experience (preferably in the clinical area)
- Familiarity with international shipping paperwork, international shipments and custom agents
- Experience with temperature control practices
- SAP and ERP system experience
- Experience with cGMP's
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with Production, Formulation, Packaging, Clinical Supply Planning, Clinical Operations, Country Operations, CRO, Regulatory, Trade Compliance, Global Logistics and third-party providers.
- Ability to interact with management to advocate the distribution planning strategy.
- Familiarity with international supply chain constituents; brokers, freight forwarders, freight providers, carriers, CMOs/CROs, and depot/warehouse providers.
- Familiarity with clinical supply trial business, clinical supply packaging, kits and labeling activities, blinding activities, randomization for studies and the urgency of clinical distribution.
- Experience with international shipping and the understanding of international distribution channels and strategy (i.e. country/regional depots vs. direct-to-site).
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Web Applications, ERP systems (SAP, JDE).
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or chemical industry.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website