Clinical Trials Manager – Dallas, TX
Kelly Science & Clinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Trials Manager for research site located around Dallas, TX area. This role is responsible for creating project plan with sufficient detail to manage the major milestones of remote studies.
- Monitors progress associated with the conduct of remote studies.
- Identifies risks and issues associated with the conduct of remote studies.
- Drives and monitors action plans associated with project risks and issues.
- Communicates status to the appropriate stakeholder group.
- Monitors study budget adherence of remote studies.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities as Clinical Research Coordinator II as time allows.
- Provides excellent customer service to clients and panelists and maintains positive interaction with peers and supervisors.
- Completes other duties or tasks assigned by Clinic Manager and/or VP.
- Adheres to internal standards, policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferable in Science or equivalent degree
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Clinical Trials
- Ability to coordinate multiple complex studies at once.
- Ability to work independently, use time wisely and multi-task.
- Experience with Regulatory is required
- Experience with managing projects is required
- Microsoft Project Management Tool is a plus
- M-F; 8am-5pm
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website