CNC APPRENTICE MACHINE OPERATOR
For those who want to keep growing, learning, and evolving.
We at Kelly® Professional & Industrial hear you, and we're here for you! We're seeking a CNC Apprentice Machine Operator, possible Temp to Hire, to work at Bausch Health, Global Manufacturing Company for Over the Counter products, Pharmaceuticals, Contact Lens, and Medical Devices in Ballwin, MO. You owe it to yourself to consider this great new opportunity.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- You are open to train and learn and apply new techniques and skills to manufacture parts used in surgical instruments.
- Learn to operate manual mills, lathes, drill presses, file and shape machined parts; load and secure work piece to fixture.
- Monitor one or more machines observing operation and check parts using micrometers and calipers; and work in various areas of the shop to learn new machines and tasks.
- Meet establish objectives in each hurdle of a 5-year apprenticeship program.
- Be diligent about meeting or exceeding established goals/objectives.
- Meet the following requirements:
- Have a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- Have experience working in a machine shop environment or Hand metal working experience would be helpful. Previous experience using hand tools such pliers, hammer or files.
- Ability to visualize shapes. Ability to follow verbal and written manufacturing procedures. Able to read and understand blueprints
- Excellent manual dexterity.
- Open to work Monday through Friday, 6AM to 2:30PM. Overtime as needed.
- Open to start at entry level of $11.67 per hour.
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be CNC Apprentice Machine Operator today!
PLEASE ATTACH YOUR RESUME WHEN YOU APPLY!
#Mya-RPA_Generic Assembly 1 Entry w HS GED
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website