Job Title: Communications Specialist
Creative Content Copywriter
- Responsibilities will be allocated within the Procurement and Environmental & Property Solutions (E&PS) communications team.
- Primary functional guidance will be provided by Procurement & E&PS Communications Manager
- Work closely with other communication team members and 3rd party vendors to support Procurement & E&PS communication needs
- Communicating internally to Procurement, E&PS and Business Lines on everything Procurement or E&PS related: Processes, tools, announcements, etc.
- Support to Procurement or E&PS Vice President and leadership team on events, external engagements, email communications, etc.
- Communicating regularly to all Procurement & E&PS staff on internal strategy, process, people changes and initiatives.
- Maintaining engagement and bringing relevant news and information to Procurement & E&PS staff.
- Creating and executing a communication plan with different methods (i.e. email, yammer, articles)
Skills we need:
We need someone who:
- Has had some journalistic experience and can work with clients to interview and obtain key messages.
- Who can come up with smart, creative concepts based on a borderline boring topic; someone who can ask the right questions and find the relevant points from a message (when there is one).
- Can communicate clearly (written and orally) and is able to translate complex, often times full of jargon and abstract concepts into content easily understood by a diverse and large audience.
- Is a team player and works well with others in a collaborative environment within the communications team, senior management, across E&PS and Procurement, and collaborating with external third parties.
- Experience working in large enterprises and appreciates the challenge to capture an audience's attention.
- Patience to work with clients to re-write and communicate their message more effectively.
- Can help push boundaries and promote good writing practices.
- Is personable, approachable and can stay positive despite roadblocks and curveballs received.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in deadline driven environment.
- Proficient in MS Office
Extra skills (nice to have but not required):
- Proficiency in SharePoint and html
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website