Think the best job opportunities are far away? Think again. Great opportunities are right here in your backyard. Kelly Professional & Industrial has multiple positions available to work at Kavo Imaging, a premier, Fortune 500 in in Hatfield, PA!
Let us help you grow at work and discover what's next in your career, all while being a vital part of your community.
Why you should be interested in a position as a Repair Complaint Investigator:
- Eligible to be hired on permanently based on performance and attendance
- Receive your paycheck EVERY FRIDAY while you work and train at a great company
- Pay is $20/hour!!
- Climate controlled and clean environment
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tests required parameters of returned Sensor and Nomad devices using appropriate software.
- Uses SAP (ERP system) to access and transact production orders and non-conforming products
- Performs inspections and makes accept/reject decisions regarding each piece, part, or product.
- Troubleshooting basic issues that may occur during the testing process.
- Disposition of items identified as scrap both physically and within SAP
- Ensure all SAP related transactions are complete to enable inventory accuracy
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Intermediate computer skills, basic use of a computer, and email
- 1+ year SAP or other ERP software experience
- Associates degree in electronics, or equivalent experience
- Experience in a regulated environment
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. APPLY AND SOMEONE WILL CONTACT YOU!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website