Kelly Services is seeking qualified candidate for an HR Recruiter role! This is a unique, direct hire opportunity, for one of our automotive clients in Plymouth, Mi., that needs "Your" help to recruit employees for technical, clerical and industrial positions.
Partners with managers to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the organization and to deliver best talent for the organization.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interviews, assesses and reference checks candidates that satisfy the open requirements.
- Continuously explores new recruiting sources, job boards, and forums to find qualified candidates.
- Actively participates in networking groups and other business and community programs to increase skill knowledge of current recruiting practices.
- Work with hiring managers to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure activity.
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or equivalent required.
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience
- Must be outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desire to excel.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- HR Generalist experience required.
- Must have experience with recruiting through social media.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website