Our manufacturing client in the Norristown PA area is hiring an experienced Cost Accountant for a permanent position. The Cost Accountant will be managing all daily Accounting functions for our client's recently acquired facility
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Record daily transactions into General Ledger and take leadership in month-end closing
- Prepare monthly financial statements and plant financial analysis
- Reconcile and maintain all asset and accrual accounts
- Update fixed asset and depreciation schedules, and record and any transactions including equipment purchases or removals.
- Continually update performance indicators, pricing lists and any promotion spending
- Monitor variance between budget and actual expenses. Explain variances.
- Manage and record the facility's daily cash position including any inter-company transactions
- Partner with Controller in conducting financial analysis of fixed and variable expenses vs projections
- Make and implement recommendations for improving accounting and manufacturing efficiencies
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 3 years of Manufacturing Accounting experience is required.
- Experience with ERP system is strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP is required
- Must have willingness to work extended hours to meet any important deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with management and staff is very important
Please contact me if you would like to discuss this Cost Accountant job opportunity.
Accounting and Finance Specialist Recruiter
King of Prussia PA 19406
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website