Kelly Services has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are seeking several Customer Service Utilization Management Representatives to work for a one of our top Healthcare Corporations located in Albany, NY!
Training Schedule: M-F 8:30am-5pm
Work Schedule: between 8am-8pm
Pay Rate: $17.25 per hour
The Customer Service Utilization Management Representative will be responsible for coordinating cases for pre-certification and prior authorization review.
- Managing incoming calls or incoming post services claims work.
- Determines contract and benefit eligibility to provide authorization for inpatient admission, outpatient pre-certification, prior authorization, and post service requests.
- Refers cases requiring clinical review to a Nurse reviewer.
- Responsible for the identification and data entry of referral requests into the computer system in accordance with the plan certificate.
- Responds to telephone and written inquiries from clients, providers and in-house departments.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of Call Center or Customer Service experience.
- Good computer skills with dual monitor experience.
- Proficient analytical, written and oral communication skills.
- Medical terminology training and experience in medical or insurance field preferred.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire (Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor)
It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain valuable experience so apply today with your resume to this posting.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website