Customer Service Representative
The Patient Enrollment Coordinator enters the patient enrollment data into database that is received via fax, email, phone, or postal service. The incumbent opens, edits, and maintains patient profiles. The Patient Enrollment Coordinator receives and processes calls and emails to satisfy patient enrollment. The incumbent verifies information by calling clinics, when necessary and obtains and enters pertinent patient data into the database in compliance with pharmacy and company standard operating procedures and all local, state and federal regulatory requirements.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Complete and process the preliminary paperwork and standard enrollment forms for new Fresenius Rx patients. Call clinics and/or prescribers when more information is needed or forms are incomplete. Receive inbound calls from clinics or prescribers to answer any enrollment form questions.
2. Ensure accurate and efficient data entry on a daily basis. Utilize good customer service when on the phone with clinic and provider (doctor) staff to resolve issues when incoming faxes are not submitted properly.
3. Act as a primary liaison between clinics and provider (doctor) staff regarding the documents/forms involved in the beginning stages of the enrollment process.
4. Work system queue in Pharmacy Management System to ensure documents are processed in a timely fashion.
5. Ensure patient Protected Health Information (PHI) is entered and updated correctly.
6. Attach all relevant documents to patient profile.
7. Maintain and update database with current data, pertinent information, and status of enrollment, recording any necessary details, complaints, and issues.
8. Transfer patient profiles/information between pharmacy locations.
9. Stay current with clinic locations, addresses, and contact information.
10. Coordinate the enrollment process from the initial request to the final authorization ensuring all aspects of patient confidentiality are maintained at all times.
11. Ensure all intake data for admissions requests are collected, completed, and communicated according to the established standard operating procedures and in compliance with all regulatory requirements.
12. Obtain the necessary information
Customer Service Representative
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Read from scripts.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
AS A KELLY EMPLOYEE, YOU-LL HAVE ACCESS TO WORLD-CLASS PERKS, INCLUDING:
Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
Group insurance options*
Service bonus plan
Holiday pay plan
Weekly electronic pay options
Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
Exclusive online employee community
Employee assistance program available at no cost
Transportation Spending Accounts
Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website