The primary responsibility for the Customer Support Representative is to create, monitor and complete shipments. This individual is also accountable to ensure that the most cost-effective carriers are used. As a member of customer service, the individual is also accountable to manage customer relationships in order to achieve specific key factor goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Communicates effectively with customers, sales representatives, Service Team Leaders, drivers, and other internal personnel to:
- Generate freight according to solicitation plans
- Takes complete ownership of load from beginning to end
- Develop and maintain relationships with customer base
- Accepts freight based on flow and market balance
- Track turned down freight
- Effectively uses the telephone to present a quality oriented image where every customer is treated in a consistent, courteous, and efficient manner.
- Anticipates problems and acts pro-actively to solve them.
- Participates in quality projects to support customers needs.
- Ensures all computer information is accurate and up to date
- Meets or exceeds total service needs of customers. Takes steps to alleviate issues and improve service efficiency.
- Provides back up support to other CSR's on the team to eliminate any customer hold time.
- Is a positive role model for other team members providing support and enthusiasm
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2016 and Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate to advanced data entry skills required
- Minimum of one year of prior work experience, customer service experience preferred
- Strong solicitation skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- High tolerance for stress
- Good attention to detail
- Planning and organization skills
Monday - Friday 7am-4pm or 8am-5pm
To apply call Kelsey at 920-393-2800 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website