What's next for you? This great job. Finding a job that fits your lifestyle isn't always easy. That's where Kelly® Professional & Industrial comes in. We're seeking a short term customer service representative to work at an industry leading, Fortune 500, global, chemical manufacturing company in in Indianapolis, IN. We're here to help you find something great that works for you—so you won't miss a moment of what really matters in your life.
Why you should apply to be a customer service representative:
- Join an environment of inclusion, diversity and integrity
- Competitive compensation
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What's a typical day as a customer service representative? You'll be:
- Performing Order Management Activities: Handling routine and non-routine customer order activities.
- Using work process, business strategy, and best practice to ensure high quality service.
- Working with a very complex combination of order scenarios, such as multiple sourcing location, various modes of transport, and hundreds of products.
- Analyzing the Business Service Standards to meet customer needs while supporting Business functional performance.
- Displaying Customer Advocate Leadership: Requires the desire and determination to meet and exceed customer expectations.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Have SAP experience
- Ability to navigate and have fundamental skills related to CSR role preferred
- Can execute complex work processes through multiple systems and technology including: SAP, Elemica, and Document Control System as examples.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task with critical thinking skills.
- Prioritization by impact, and accountability for taking actions that keep things moving forward.
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a customer service representative today!
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, EMAIL RESUME TO LINDSAY AT LINP836@KELLYSERVICES.COM WITH “SHORT TERM CSR - INDY" IN SUBJECT LINE.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website