Kelly Services is hiring for Customer Service Representatives in Alpharetta, GA!
The 4 week training for this role will be remote and requires you to have access to internet and a HP computar ( Macbook & chromebooks not allowed). You may ave the chance to be remote in this role but it is NOT guaranteed! So please be aware that you will have to commute to Alpharetta, GA.
This is a temp to perm role that will be handling basic telephone and writeen inquires from dental/vision professionals, groups, subscribers and brokers.
- One year customer service experience within a call center or with related heavy customer contact experience i.e. hospitality, retail, food industry
- Ability to pass CSR I test High school graduate with diploma or equivalent
- Ability to handle constant customer contact/forced workflow distribution
- Interpersonal and communications skills to work effectively with all levels of staff.
- Strong organizational/time management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and follow through.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to respond quickly and accurately to inquiries.
- Ability to continuously meet / exceed department standards Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Ability to absorb and retain detailed information
- Ability to apply reason to evaluate and respond to the needs of each contact
- Detail-oriented; flexibility and creativity.
- Knowledge of policies, procedures and guidelines Ability to pass position test if applicable.
- Must be able to work regular overtime as required
- Ability to maintain regular/consistent attendance, punctuality and adhere to scheduled shifts
- PC skills to include basic knowledge of Windows and keyboarding skills to effectively handle inquiries
- Able to work standard office equipment personal computer, photocopy machine, fax machine, etc.
- Ability to work expanded business hours including early morning, late evening and weekends
- Ability to work at a computer up to 7 hours a day.
- Ability to sit or stand 7.5 hours per day.
- Ability to meet attendance requirements Regularly required to sit for long periods of time, and occasionally stand and walk.
If you are interested in this role, please apply and i will reach out to you directly!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website