Kelly Services is looking for a Customer Service Support candidate for a company located in Minneapolis, MN!
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity!
- $15-$17 an hour, depending on previous experience
- 1st shift
- Monday-Friday (8am-5pm)
The company is looking for a candidate to help support their customer service representatives through quality control. You will be proof reading and inspecting printed material prior to the final product going into print production.
- Work directly with sales and customer service to interpret customer expectations through the quality control intake process
- Review customer samples for quality and accuracy
- Work with sales, customer service and production to resolve any customer sample issues detailed through the company's corrective action process
- Must be able to read and interpret Sales/CSR intake instructions and matrix
- Must display an "attention to detail" attitude and work ethic
- Prior experience in a printing environment preferred
- Extremely organized and able to follow a strict QC process
Work Environment and Physical Demand Requirements:
- Work is performed in office and manufacturing areas
- Hazards associated with the position include but are not limited to: noise, dust, and Powered Industrial Vehicle traffic
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Occasional lifting and carrying 0- 40 pounds
- Occasional off shift and overtime hours required
If interested, apply to this positing for immediate consideration. You can also call/text Kayla at 612-391-2623 and send resumes to email@example.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website