Kelly Services is seeking a Customer Service (Network Support) Representative for one of our largest accounts located in Southfield, Michigan area
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply today!!!
Location: This is a work from home, eventually onsite at location (Southfield, MI)
Job Type: Temporary
Pay Rate: $15/hour
Under supervision, ensures network provider information is loaded into database accurately, responds to questions and concerns regarding contract and credentialing status, fee schedules. Maintains relationships with insurers, updates office information, NPI, etc. Refers members to network provider offices. Delivers on the value proposition for dentists to join our network. Ensures network dentists receive patient referrals.
- In a professional, courteous and timely manner, provides accurate information (via telephone and e-mail) to providers.
- Handles inbound and outbound calls to provider offices related to provider information maintenance, responds to inquiries.
- Improve satisfaction with the network through high-quality servicing.
- Performs network support through data-entry, faxing, filing and document preparation.
- Assists, reviews and performs appropriate actions to resolve pending or open provider issues.
- Researches and analyzes provider/member concerns or issues and communicates any necessary information to appropriate parties.
- Constructively interacts with all associates to promote a positive team atmosphere.
- Meets or exceeds outlined metrics and/or goals, as defined by the Network Support Supervisor.
- Researches ticket system issues as requested.
Required Job Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED.
- 1 year of experience in customer service environment.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, email and Internet.
- Experience in managing multiple tasks.
- Time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Associate's Degree.
- Knowledge of Dental industry
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website