Data Control Specialist needed in Dickinson, ND
Temporary opening for an Industry Leading Company!
Start at $15/hr!
Job Functions and Requirements:
- Input data and formulas into a business software program.
- Responsible for accuracy of data input as information will be used to provide manufacturing the data for production.
- Responsible for maintaining data integrity including keeping formulas current in the system.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Knowledge of required software for data entry
- Heavy data entry mostly 10-key
- Customer interfacing required
- Excel required
- Must have data entry experience and excellent communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills required.
- 2+years experience required in office/manufacturing environment.
- Data entry and software experience required.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Position is Monday - Friday 8-5
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resume to this posting or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Entry Operator I - JOB TITLE:BHGE - Data Control Spec I Position Type: Temporary Requisition Number: GEJP00024259 Positions Requested: 1 Rate Info: Bill Rate: 24.1 OT Bill Rate: DT Bill Rate: : Data Entry ClerkPay Rate: 15-17/hourGood Customer Relationship Skills requiredProficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word PowerPoint and strong typing/data entry skillsSAP, 10-key experience preferredHours: M-F, 8-5, some OT may be requiredPMO USE EXT 60744. Good communication skills. High School Diploma or equivalent. Account Manager: Wiseman, Quinn
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website