Digital Marketing Specialist/Communication Manager needed in Lake Zurich, IL
Temporary contract for 1 year
Located in Lake Zurich, IL
Start: Monday, March 22nd.
Shift hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
Hourly pay: $35- $38/hr.
This position will play a significant role in creating, developing, analyzing, and growing the use of digital marketing initiatives within the Pharmaceutical commercial business. Strategic initiatives will be in the areas of integrated marketing campaigns, SEO, and digital analytics (i.e.; Google, Piwik). This individual will be responsible for coordinating among various business groups and ad agencies, managing digital projects, and driving projects to completion in a timely manner. Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work well in a team setting are key attributes required for this position.
- Work with teams to optimize key digital campaigns and establish key performance indicators to help assess success and determine opportunities for enhancements.
- Ability to manage large projects with cross-functional teams, including external advertising and media agencies, through structured engagement to achieve business objectives.
- Collecting and reporting out analytics and key insights on a monthly and quarterly basis to key stakeholders. Recognize patterns and go beyond observations to develop clear, compelling, and actionable insights which can be applied to digital programs to improve performance. Identify latest trends and tools to drive best-in-class digital marketing execution.
- Work with Marketing teams and agencies in placing and managing digital advertising, including retargeting campaigns. Collaborate with agencies and/or suppliers, as necessary, to deliver comprehensive program evaluations and recommendations.
- Using Salesforce and Pardot, seek out new, creative solutions and reinvent the way in which we communicate with customers.
- Support Marketing Commercial team with Customer Portal in role of “Communication Manager.” Assist with updating of portal customer communication message content, including banner ads and featured product information.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree required (focus in Marketing, Communication, Advertising, or Business preferred).
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience with a focus on campaign management, analytics, ecommerce and optimization.
- Knowledge of email marketing, SEO, advertising, HTML.
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), specifically with Salesforce and Pardot preferred.
- Experience working with digital marketing and advertising agencies, ad networks, and other external partners and vendors a plus.
- Must possess strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Working knowledge of SEO/SEM of web analytics
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Working knowledge of establishing user requirements
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills. Strong project management, analytical, and strategic planning skills.
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry (i.e.; pharmaceuticals, finance, insurance, banking)
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of software.
If interested, please send your updated resume to Michelle at email@example.com.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website