Direct Hire opportunity for a Senior Quality Engineer/CAPA for the St. Louis, MO area!!!
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply today.
Type: Direct Hire
Schedule: Monday – Friday
The Senior Quality Specialist will be responsible for Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) and Non-conformance (NC) processes and related quality activities.
- The position also supports new quality system/methodologies implementation, training, and problem solving.
- This position will also work directly with Site Quality, Global Quality and Site Functions and Departments to provide sustaining quality and compliance leadership in the specific areas related CAPA and Non-conformance, training, and problem solving. In addition, the position is responsible for reporting key quality metrics to drive quality and efficiency.
- The position will develop and maintain Nonconformance and CAPA procedures in accordance with applicable requirements. This position also supports compliance remediation projects.
- Other Quality System duties as directed by Quality leadership.
- Facilitate implementation of CAPA and NC systems. Mentor, coach, and guide users of the CAPA and NC systems, including problem solving tools, root cause investigation, CAPA action determination, CAPA effectiveness.
- Monitor quality of CAPA and NC records and work with owners to address issues.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the CAPA and NC systems based on use patterns and user feedback. Develop, implement and manage CAPA Review Board.
- Develop and report quality metrics on CAPA and NC performance.
- Assist functional areas with systematic problem-solving methodologies when resolving issues.
- Assure compliance to applicable regulations.
Scope of Position:
The scope of this position is directly related to the Site Quality, Global Quality and Site Functions and Departments. Key Relationships The position will include routine interaction and communication with internal and external business stakeholders (Quality, Compliance, Supply Chain, R&D, Regulatory, Commercial and External Suppliers).
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering discipline (Mechanical, Biomedics, materials, Industrial, etc.) or related technical field (microbiology, chemistry, etc.) is required.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification. Preferred ASQ Certification (such as CQA, CQE, CMQ/QE).
- Preferred Demonstrated working experience and expertise in CAPA and non-conformance systems in a regulated industry.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience in problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Ability to successfully coordinate and influence other within project teams regarding quality or compliance concerns.
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills.
- Required Minimum 5 years with CAPA and NC in Quality Assurance industry is required, including; root cause analysis and statistical techniques such as Cause and Effect Analysis, 5 Whys, Six Sigma processes.
- Medical Device or Pharmaceutical is preferred.
- Ability to motivate and mentor users to increase proficiency with CAPA and NC management along with problem solving tools, required.
- Expertise in implementing and maintaining quality systems, required.
- Proven track record of successfully working with cross functional teams in a fast paced and dynamic environment, required.
- Familiar with 21 CFR Part 820 and ISO 13485, preferred
NOTE: This position is not being recruited by your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please email a current resume to Patf329@kellyservices.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website