Kelly Engineering is currently recruiting for a (Direct Hire) (Director of Engineering) job located in Easton, MD.
- Oversee the management and the development of the Engineering & Maintenance department.
- Work closely with production and maintenance personnel, analyzing existing machinery/processes to determine productivity and cost saving improvements.
- Manage and direct maintenance personnel with modifications of existing machinery / processes based on analyses to increase productivity and reduce costs.
- Oversee the design and redesign of machinery using acceptable drafting practices.
- Coordinate machine assembly, debugging, and installation of new equipment and modifications of existing equipment. Including all elements of validation such as IQ/OQ/PQ/PV
- Monitor process of specific jobs and special projects and reporting as required.
- Schedule all work relating to the economical preservation equipment to a level to assure maximum efficiency and a safe working environment.
- Schedule preventative maintenance to avoid machine failure.
- Identify all possible wear to parts and schedule timely procedures to assure excess wear is prevented.
- Work with necessary departments on layout, set up, installation and training on new equipment, plant layouts and product lines.
- Versed in excellent machine design/building practices.
- Versed in Auto CAD or Expert CAD
- Excellent knowledge of maintenance practices.
- Knowledge of OSHA and other regulations as applicable.
- Versed in time management software.
- Versed in manual and electronic drafting.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to motivate personnel to achieve the optimum job performance.
- Knowledge and understanding of electrical prints, schematics and electronic controls.
- Understanding of FDA/ISO requirements.
- General understanding of welding, plumbing, carpentry and painting.
- College graduate, work experience substitution will be considered.
- Four year engineering degree preferred.
- Design or mechanical degree preferred.
- Proven work record to include the ability to perform all the following:
- Manage multiple projects in a time sensitive environment.
- Complete projects on time and within proposed budget.
- Provide sound machinery designs.
- Motivate and manage subordinates in an efficient manner.
- Excellent team leader skills.
- Problem solving in a time sensitive environment.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing and/or packaging facility
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website