Dispute Analyst Jr.
The Dispute Analyst protects the financial interests of the company and their members by researching, analyzing, and processing disputes and escalated inquiries in an attempt to recover funds for the member in accordance with all Regulatory Requirements and Association rules.
- Resolves complex member disputes related to ATM Domestic, ATM International, PIN Point Of Sale, and Debit Card Signature disputes to ensure Regulatory compliance.
- Handles all aspects of the Signature First Chargeback.
- May handle Presentments, Arbitration Chargeback, Pre-Compliance, Compliance, Pre-Arbitration, Arbitration and Good Faith.
- Maintains abreast of current Electronic Funds Transfer Act (Regulation E) and Bank Card Association Rules.
- Investigates complex dispute claims in accordance with rules and regulations with a high degree of accuracy and within prescribed time limits.
- Processes Provisional and/or Permanent Credit to member's account.
- Provides and engages in customer service activities to determine member needs and provide appropriate resolution.
- Communicates the results of dispute inquiry to a member in a professional manner.
- Maintains comprehensive understanding of complex card industry rules and federal regulations, analyzes and recommends proper reason codes on all charge-backs and ensures accurate documentation is obtained to minimize the FSB exposure to loss.
- Demonstrates analytical problem-solving skills by accurately identifying the issue and determining the best solution utilizing specific MasterCard rules and Federal Regulations in an attempt to recover funds on the member's behalf.
- Performs all support tasks to ensure regulatory and MasterCard Association rules are met.
- Seeks guidance from senior team members to resolve issues and to identify appropriate issues for escalation
- Position works in a professional office setting where work is conducted at a desk.
- Position has contact with customers and third-party service providers through various channels. Customer interaction can be of a sensitive nature and stressful at times.
- Daily work environment is extremely structured and requires extreme focus to ensure minimal to no errors to ensure member SLOs are met.
- Extensive multi-tasking is required to complete daily work within assigned SLO.
- 2+ years of customer contact experience in a sales, military or call center environment via telephone and e-mail, including 1 year of industry
- related customer contact experience in a Banking or other Financial Services institution.
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows operating system environment and Microsoft Office tools.
- Intermediate knowledge of job specific systems and tools (e.g., Portal, Fidelity, etc.).
- Proficient in MasterCard guidelines to include chargeback reason codes
- Proficient in Regulation E and/or Z
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of industry related customer contact experience in a Banking or other Financial Services institution.
- 6 months of Disputes and/or Deposit experience
- Proficient knowledge of windows operating environment and Microsoft Office tools.
- Proficient knowledge of job specific systems and tools (e.g. Portal, Fidelity, etc.).
- Overall EE/FE rating on previous year Performance Evaluation
- Customer Focus: Anticipates and addresses potential issues. Analyzes problems and issues from different points of view. Involves appropriate others to address customer needs.
- Product Knowledge: Acquires and applies advanced knowledge of two of the following products, services and/or processes: Deposits, Deposit Disputes, or Credit Cards. Acquires and applies advanced product acquisition and/or member service techniques, referral skills and relationship building.
- Drive for Results: Acquires and uses advanced knowledge of industry practices and trends.
- Communication: Uses appropriate style and mechanics (e.g., grammar, vocabulary, spelling and punctuation) when writing letters, memos, and e-mails. Prepares and delivers clear and effective messages to our customers. Responds positively to coaching and feedback.
- Demonstrate Adaptability (Agility): Works productively in the face of ambiguity or uncertainty. Overcomes obstacles and constraints without becoming discouraged.
- Critical Thinking - able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Active Listening - gives full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, ask questions as appropriate.
Full-time contract position, expected to last one year and looking for someone that can start right away.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Location: This position with start remotely but once office is reopened will be required to work in the office.
Location zip codes: 78228
Pay Rate: $21-$23 per hour
Perks and benefits of working for Kelly:
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit options
- Service Bonus (if eligible)
- Health Benefits
- ePaystubs and eW-2
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website