Kelly Professional and Industrial Services is seeking Distribution Associates in Lynchburgh VA for Bausch Health, a Global Manufacturing and Marketing Company of a broad range of branded and generic pharmaceuticals, over the counter products and medical devices (such as contact lenses, intraocular lenses, opthalmic surgical equipmentt and aesthetic devices) Possible Temp to Hire with recent Pay Rate Increase!
Distribution Associatte Associate-Contact Lenses
Shifts and Pay: ALL shifts have mandatory OT, which includes 10 hours shift and weekend hours (both Sat. and Sun). Must be willing to work the overtime and/or weekends as required.
- 3rd Shift: 11:30 PM - 7:30 AM (Mon - Fri) - Pay: $11.60 hr.
- Pull Orders (Picking, Packing and Manifesting)
- Inventory Maintenance and cycle counts
- Shipping and Receiving product, put-away product, replenishment, and, re-
- Review errors as necessary and correct and record
- Customer Support (i.e. taking orders, releasing orders, cancelling orders, problem resolution, customer complaints).
- Clean assigned work area daily which includes sweeping, dusting, trash disposal and general straightening, etc.
- Maintain training up-to-date and compliant with Quality Requirements specific to the job.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months of distribution or warehouse experience,
- Basic computer and keyboard experience. Computer skills, especially with windows based applications and internet.
- RF Technology and forklift experience a plus.
- Must be able to stand/walk entire shift; walk up and down stairs and a stair-type ladder, repeated twisting, turning, lifting and bending. Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. consistently and repeatedly.
Keyword: order puller, picker, pack, ship, receive, distribution, warehouse, inventory, cycle counts, RF Scanner,
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website