Kelly Services' Outsourcing & Consulting Group is hiring a Change Analyst Specialist for a global device company to maintain control records and related files to release blueprints, drawings, and engineering documents of moderate scope and importance to manufacturing and other operating departments by completing daily Doc Services activities such as the creation and release of Engineering Change Orders and labeling.
- Confers with documents originators or engineering liaison personnel to resolve discrepancies and compiles required changes to documents.
- Enters engineering data into cPDM
- Assists customers in coordinating engineering change orders
- Assist in training Change Control Authors with Change Control procedures and requirements
- Assist Documentation Supervisor with improvement and standardization of Document Change Control processes.
- Follows all standard operating procedures
- Develop engineering change orders packages
- Manage and monitor training quality system elements as needed
- Maintains effective change and version control of all documents.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Bachelor's degree in Physical Science/Engineering is preferred
- Direct experience in Quality Systems within medical device industry is preferred
- Experience with a variety of software programs, specifically JD Edwards, PLM systems or labeling software is preferred.
- Hands-on experience using Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word is required
- Hands-on experience using Adobe Professional is required
- Knowledge of software system dependencies and data management is preferred
LOCATION & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Position location: Irwindale, CA
If you meet the qualifications above and are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
This position comes with enhanced benefits which include:
- 50/50 shared healthcare cost (Kelly pays 50% of the monthly premium, employee pays 50%)*
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick days and vacation days*
Perks of being a Kelly employee:
- Weekly electronic pay
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses though Kelly Learning center
- Online application system
- Never an applicant fee
*benefits to be received upon meeting eligibility requirements
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the Submit Resume or Apply Now button to submit your resume. If you have questions, the recruiter for this position can be reached via email at email@example.com.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website