**Must be a U.S Citizen or U.S Permanent Resident (Green Card)**
Exciting Temp-to-Hire opportunity for a Document Control Specialist with a Client located in Westborough, MA who is an industry leader in Bioprocessing.
- Responsible for the compilation, quality, verification and dissemination and timeliness of TOP's in accordance with the Project Quality Plan (PQP). Ensure that TOP's are ready for PFAT. - 30%
- Interface with project managers, inventory control, customers and vendors to ensure that project needs and expectations are met or exceeded. – 15%
- Engage with project managers and customers for documentation reviews during pre-FAT and FAT activities. - 15%
- Support the integration and integrity of data systems (Access / Vault / WIP / SAP / Smart Solve) to ensure project execution and archiving of project related information. - 15%
- Manage, transmit, receive and track all preliminary and subsequent vendor data requirement submittals to the customer that lead up to the final compilation of the turnover package. - 10%
- Execute internal documentation audits for documentation impacting TOP's. – 5%
- Proven competency with writing and computer skills. Familiarity with software such as MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, Vault and SAP.
- Ability to operate in a project and production based organization with strict timelines, frequent priority changes.
- Able to support the production process.
- Ability to communicate clearly with all levels of personnel within the organization.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website