One of our top customers, a national leader in the Banking industry, is currently seeking Document Review Clerks for long term contract positions with the potential of being extended and or hired on. These positions are located in St. Paul, MN
As a DCS Document Review Clerk, the candidate will be tasked with reviewing mortgage documents from various customers and processes located at one of nine DCS office warehouses across the country, managing ~10M files collectively. Responsibilities include reviewing documents to a job aid ‘checklist' and completing data entry to the SOR, including noting the condition of the document where necessary in a production driven environment. Document Review can apply to many teams within DCS so the candidate must be willing to take on additional responsibilities other than that of which they are initially assigned, e.g. team player. When volumes are heavy, we look for the candidate to work additional hours throughout the week and/or on Saturdays.
- Research and clerical work pertaining to collateral files and documents
- Sorting and organizing files in alphanumeric order
- Manual movement of file folders from one area to another, which could include another shelf location, a moving cart, or boxes for shipment, while maintaining organization of the file folders
- Inserting loose documents into file folders, ensuring the document corresponds with the related file
- Pulling files or documents being released, reviewed, or researched, and meeting deadlines for those processes
- Complete inventories via file scanning or manual inventory
- Operating internal programs for research and activity movements of files and/or documents
- Communicate with various levels of staff in all areas of the office to promote collaboration
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to push, pull, and/or lift 20-30lbs, standing for long periods (75-100% of working day), able to bend or squat, and willingness to climb step ladders up to 10 feet high
- Strong attention to detail, specifically with collecting, organizing, and sorting letters and numbers
- Capacity to complete repetitive tasks daily and meet production goals, including deadlines
- Basic knowledge of general office procedures, computers, and other office equipment
- Have basic reading, writing, and mathematical skills
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Previous experience with collateral files and/or documents
- Previous experience with shipping and receiving
- Effective communication skills
- Well-developed ability to identify and resolve/escalate problems
- Work independently and able to work with team to meet goals and deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft Applications, including Microsoft Outlook and Excel, SOR application – emBTRUST experience a benefit
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website